Saturday, December 30, 2006

Crystal Neubauer

Ringing in the New Year Playing With Art



I FINALLY made from the 25 charms I received in the "Just Simply Charming" charm swap.

Its hard to tell but the charms are all attached to a pouch I made from the end of a wire mesh lint sock. The chain is a vintage watch fob. It clasps in front.

I wore it all afternoon and it creates the most awesome jangle when I move. Little pieces of art all swinging around my neck together. Music to my ears!

It makes me think of the scripture "Where your treasure is there your heart will be also." Luke 12:34

These little charms truly are a treasure to me. Art is my passion and I have such limited time to spend on it, but today I have had the opportunity to spend many hours playing in my studio. A great way to start the New Year!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Clever Chrystal! I love how charming your necklace is!

You go girl

Anonymous said...

Crystal, I should have known you'd do something totally cool with your charms! This is wonderful!

dogfaeriex5 said...

very cool indeed!
xox~k

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous concept to display the charms, crystal! you can really see them AND it is beautiful!! love it!