As the hostess I made bracelets for 20 of the girls
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 16 gauge, dead soft, wire (you can get this at a hardware store)
• Flush or semi-flush wire cutters
• Round nose pliers
• Chain nose pliers
• Flat nose pliers
• wood dowel or bic pen
Thunder bird supply sells both wire and tools.
1. Flush cut 7 to 8 pieces of 16g gauge dead soft wire, 3 inches long.
2. Place the end of your wire at the back of your small round nose pliers. Grip your pliers firmly and roll your hand forward to create a P forum repeat on the other end but forum the P in the wrong direction.
3. At the back of your large round nose pliers grip your wire under one of the P roll to the center of the wire repeat on the other side.
A small recap of the steeps :)
MAKING THE JUMP RINGS
Wrap 20" of 16-gauge wire around a wood dowel that is 1/4" or less in diameter. Keep a tail in your non-wrapping hand so that you have something to hang onto.
Wrap away from your body and place the coils as close to each other as possible.
When you reach the end of the wire, reverse the direction of the dowel and wrap the tail onto the dowel. Remove the coil from the dowel. You can saw or flush cut your rings.
Now its time to attach the s-links to the open jump ringsopen your jump ring then add two s-links then close the jump ring.
continue until you have the completed bracelet.
use the last S-link as your clasp by leaving the end open so it can attach to a closed jump ring.